- For any returns you may email customer service at RBM of Atlanta - Parts.
- Electrical, previously installed, or used parts are non returnable.
- Parts must be returned in and with all original packaging.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- We reserve the right to refuse any parts based on the above criteria.
- Return requests need to be issued within 30 days of receipt.
- Parts must be returned within 7 business days of accepted return request.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.